BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

one is the lonliest number. lol!

sometimes i feel like a butterfly - beautiful, light as air, and a creature that developed from something that was once not so pretty. today i think i am back in that cocoon, even though there is so much real beauty all around me. my president, our president Barack Hussein Obama. the hope, the history - it is palatable, i can feel the energy buzzing through me like electrical currents...my friends ask me if i've had a drink when i begin to express how i feel about nov. 4, 2008. i remind them that i am a heart person. i pour forth with reckless abandon and deal with the consequences later. but that wasn't my original thought. i wanted to discuss the cocoon issue. i am relatively successful, intelligent, progressive, loved by friends and some family. i have God in me, around me, and holding me up when i believe, truly believe that i have nothing left. those currents, that have plagued me and made me somewhat disagreeable are here, i just realized so that i know that i am alive. there is work for me to do. many stories to share. i hope that you will endeavor to take this cathartic journey with me.

peace and blessings,
dee

0 comments: