BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

thankfulness...

i am thankful for my life, God's overwhelming presence in said life, my wonderful network of true friends, my family, a roof over my head, and food to put in my belly.

i am thankful for President Barack Obama and his beautiful family and God's covering over therm.

i am thankful for the work i am blessed to do and the others like me who believe in what they have been called by God to do.

i am thankful for those who don't think that shopping is a reason to trample someone to death or shoot them to buy overpriced gifts that have nothing to do with the season of Christmas.

i am thankful for to many people and events in my life to name, some good, some not so; however in both instances i became the woman that i am today because of them and that is reason enough to be not only thankful but grateful & blessed.

walk in the light sojourners...
dee

0 comments: